PROPERTY MAINTENANCE TIPS
Taking property maintenance tips into account, our target audience should be both tenants and landlords, or even home owners.
- Some tenants can be so rough and considerably destructive. You see tenants destroying walls with nails just to hang their frames, curtains, and other personal belongings. As tenants, stop breaking people’s houses all in the name of looking for where to hang your belongings. Also, to avoid these circumstances, it is expected that landlords learn to make provision for wardrobes. A tenant cannot pay outrageously and is still left with a substandard apartment with no wardrobe, no kitchen cabinets, and more. These things can be prevented.
- Control your water channel to avoid tenants pouring water just anywhere in the compound, leaving everywhere irritating and smelling.
- Prioritize structural repairs and upgrades for safety and longevity.
- Plan your renovations carefully; set a budget and timeline. From the first rental, you should start saving money for renovations.
- Hire professional contractors.
- Anterior/Exterior Designs
- Avoid maintaining things that make your house look like a shrine.
- Choose a good colour scheme for your home to create a harmonious atmosphere.
- Use property lighting to highlight key areas and create ambience.
- Avoid overloading the house with too many decorations. Keep up with touchups.
- While viewing the exterior of your property, look for leaks, broken windows, rotting wood, and overflowing gutters.
- Always carry out inspections from time to time.
Understand the difference between your maintenance responsibility and your tenant’s responsibility.
TO GET MORE INFORMATION ON THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS, visit our website www.budiplusproperties.com
Send us a mail on [email protected]
Call or send us a message on 08146702129.
You can also walk into our office at NO 14 Ojike Street, by Azikiwe Umuahia.
We are one call away!